Are you looking for the best dash cam under 50 dollars?
We used our special software to study what customers liked and wanted most on a dash cam in this price range.
The list was overwhelming and had 300+ cameras including a bunch of cheap knockoffs to start with…
Then we filtered the list by specs, reviews, ratings, and sales on Amazon so that you’re not wasting time trying to find the best deal on dash cams with the most features.
The final list of 5 dash cameras below stood out above the rest in the price range under $50 and the top 2 are loaded with tech…
Take a look at the technical specs and reviews on each device and you’ll find a lot of happy customers have purchased them.
Our Top Pick – YI Dash Cam Review Video
Best Dash Cam Under 50 Starting With Our Favorite (Compare the Specs)
- The ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) - the most advanced and optimized visual recognition algorithms ensure safe driving by providing real time Lane Departure
- Emergency recording feature - Enabled by G-sensor technology, the camera automatically saves footage in the events leading up to a collision and immediately after
- High Definition Image and First-class Night vision - 1920x1080p 60fps high speed video recording captures fast moving scenes and creates high resolution images in high speed. Note: Requires 8 - 64GB Class10 or above microSD card, sold separately
- Features 165 ultra wide-angle to reduce blind spots and obtain full 3 lane coverage. F1.8 apertures (the largest in the industry) and 3.0mx3.0m high sensitivity image sensors guarantee excellent night vision
- Built - in 2.7" TFT LCD widescreen and intuitive YI Dash Cam App - The interface features large buttons and user-friendly icons for quick recognition and intuitive operation
- Superior Night Vision: 9 unique infrared LED fill lights allows the dash cam to perform optimally in low light situations. Wide Dynamic Range technology automatically adjusts the exposure of camera to create balanced images and footage.
- 3.0 Inch TFT LCD Wide Screen, Full-HD Video 1920*1080 at 30 fps, super wide 160 angle, 6 layers glass lens captures a sweeping view of the road.
- Emergency Lock Button & Accident Auto Detection Feature (G-Sensor) can lock the current video file to memory, automatically captureing unexpected driving incidents.
- Automatic Seamless Recording: loop recording overwrites the oldest footage with the newest upon filling a card to capacity without manual intervention
- Support up to 32GB Card (Not Included), includes a dual-port car charger to power the Dash Camera and an additional USB device
- ULTRA HD VIDEO QULITY:1080 x 1920P Full HD resolution,Support HDMI video transmission.3.0 inch TFT HD LCD Screen, Super wide 170 degree wide viewing angle enables to capture all of the surroundings when driving.No worries that license plate can not be seen just because of exposure in the sun or poor night vision.
- Super Night Vision: unique HDR video system automatically adjust exposure, helps in capturing smaller details not normally seen at night while driving, providing super night vision.
- LOOP RECORDING: Video files can save in 1min, 3min or 5min. The current video will cover the previous files even the storage is full, then you will not miss any important data.
- Excellent design of the cam:The mini size design has made the dash cam compact and will not take much space,minimized the affect on driving view.
- EASY TO SETTING :plug in the included car charger and connect the dash camera via the USB cable to location the device, records automatically during vehicle ignition. Multiple user interface languages Supported: English,French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Japanese.
- 4.3 inches HD screen rearview mirror cam has 140 degrees' wide angles to widely cover front and back.
- Designed with high temperature resistant glass lens, isYoung car video camera can work in hot weather.
- Video Resolution: 720P HD; Built-in 420mAh battery; Memory card: TF(Maximum support 32GB)(not included)
- G-sensor System:When an accident occurs, the car video camera will lock and save the video. The saved video won't be covered by new videos.
- Multifunctional Car Camera: It features automatic recording, manual recording, shooting photos, USB connection and works as a useful reversing camera.
- AN USER- FRIENDLY CAR CAMERA : FHD 1080P at 30 fps, built-in 6 layer lenses and 3.0-inch HD display screen. Record automatically during vehicle ignition, switch off automatically with ignition off. Easy to use and install.
- LOOP RECORDING: Loop Recording function ensures continuous recording without missing a second. The oldest videos will be deleted automatically when the SD card is full.
- G-SENSOR: If a sudden brake happens, the G-Sensor function will lock and store the video within your SD card to avoid video being overwritten. The locked video may help to avoid unnecessary traffic matters.
- PARKING MODE: The camera will switch on to record and lock the video automatically when your parking car are crushed by other car. The locked video may be the important evidence to save time and money.
- WARRANTY: 1-YEAR warranty service and professional customer service & technical support. If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us. 32GB/16GB/8GB, class 10 rating card would be recommened. Please note that NO SD card included.
We’ve made the choice simple for you. Will it be the YI or one of the other dash cams under $50?
Or if you’re still not done researching, we also recommend checking out the 10 best selling dash cameras before you decide which dashcam is the best deal for you…
And we have a special list of dash cams for truckers who live on the road and want video of their trips.
* Last updated on 2018-02-25 at 10:04.