THINKWARE F750 Dash Cam
Man, there’s a lot of high-quality HD dash cams pick from and I know deciding which one to purchase is stressing you out, right?
BestDashCameras.com can help you find just the DashCam you’re searching for today.
Look, here’s why you should buy a dash cam:
We know it’s a jungle out there. The road is a crowded place and you never know when buying a dashcam will come in useful. Heck, just commuting to school can quickly morph into a life-changing event worth remembering.
A terrifying situation can happen directly before your vehicle and you’ll be fortunate to capture the crazy event with your THINKWARE F750 dash camera!
After reading that do you still want to buy a car dashcam? Of course, you do.
Now let’s check out this bad boy you found…
What we have here is a THINKWARE F750 Full HD Dash Cam with Sony Exmor Sensor, Built-in WiFi & Traffic Enforcement Warning. BAM, does this cam wash dishes too?
- 2.19M pixels camera with 140-degree viewing angle and Sony EXMOR CMOS image sensor
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows control settings and Playback with the help of a smartphone
- Red light and speed camera warning
- Supports UHS-I Micro SD memory cards up to 64GB
- Optional accessories: 1080p Full HD rearview camera and hardwiring cable to enable Parking Surveillance mode
- One-year Manufacturer’s Warranty: Cover units sold at authorized retailers only
Meet the advanced, high-quality dash cam that you deserve. The F750 not only acts as a reliable witness in the case of an accident, but it can also help prevent them from happening. The built-in GPS enables safety features such as the Safety Camera Alert, which recognizes the road and direction of travel to notify you of impending red light cameras or speed cameras to keep you from penalty points and higher premiums. At the same time, the Forward Collision Warning System (FCWS) warns the driver if the vehicle is approaching a slow-moving or stationary vehicle ahead, making your driving experience safer.
* Last updated on 2018-05-24 at 17:44.