AUSDOM Dash Cam AD250
There are simply too many cool dash cams to pick from and finding one to buy is driving you crazy, right?
No problem because we’re here to help…
Is this why you want to buy a DashCam?
The roads are bumper to bumper. It’s a crazy world and you never know when buying a car dashcam will come in useful. Imagine how just driving across town can quickly morph into a journey worth remembering.
An amazing event can occur right before your eyes and you’ll be fortunate to be there and record the moment of sheer terror with your AUSDOM dash cam!
Do you still want to buy a car dashcam? Of course, you do.
Now let’s check this bad tech out…
This is an AUSDOM Dash Cam AD250 2.0 Inches Car Camera DVR Recorder with 120° Wide Angle Lens,1080p Full HD, and WDR – The Best Dash Camera for Cars. Dang does this gadget cut the grass too?
- CRYSTAL CLEAR HD VIDEO RECORDING; The AD250 Dash Cam has a full color 3.0 megapixel Samsung HD image sensor that offers superior recording performance
- SUITABLE FOR DAY AND NIGHT USE; Records everything in full high-definition. With a 120° wide viewing angle
- All IN ONE; This Ausdom® Dash Cam Recorder attaches to your car dashboard and has the vital features: HD 1080 video, wide angle lens, intelligent motion detection, g-sensor, loop recording and sos recording functions, easy setup and configuration
- EXPANDABLE MEMORY; The Ausdom AD250 uses micro SD cards to expand the dash cam memory, ensuring you always have enough storage for all your recordings
- TRUSTED BRAND; Ausdom has become a famous brand on Amazon for car dash cameras because it offers ease of use, reliability, and an affordable price. So why wait? If you are in the market for a new dash cam, click the orange ‘add to cart’ button to order yours today
Description of Use:
Dash cam for recording high definition (Full 1080P) videos. It can record either videos or photos. You can set up the camera to timestamp the files with the date and time of each recording for easy storage and retrieval.
Videos are recorded in Full HD 1920 *1080P
The LCD viewscreen size is 2.0 inches, which is large enough to view clearly while being small enough not to get in the way.
This model can be also used at night.
Camera Viewing Angle: 120-degree wide angle
Camera Lens: F/NO 2.0, 4G, focus: f = 2.3, Samsung 5B3
Loop Recording Option: When using this function, you can set up the camera so it is always recording footage and saving the video to a microSD card every 10 minutes.
Motion Detection: Collision or shaking will trigger the camera to start recording. This function will enable the camera to record video of the person or vehicle that may hit your car while it is parked.
Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology prevents overload exposure and underexposure, which provides a clear view of everything within your windshields field of vision.
Memory: Micro SD cards up to 32GB (card not included) – use class 6 high-speed cards for best results.
Video Resolution: 1080FHD 1920X1080 (default), 1080P 1440X1080, 720P 1280X720
Image Resolution: The default setting is 3M (2048*1536). There are many image capture settings from 12M to 1.3M.
Power: Car charger or battery (built-in backup battery, 180mAh)
Product Dimensions: 74mm x 49mm x 25mm
Languages: English/French/Spanish/Portuguese/Germany/Italian/Simpliﬁed Chinese/Traditional Chinese/Russian/Japanese
Operating Temperature: -10˚c to 60˚ c
Certification: CE, RoHS, FCC
1 * Ausdom AD250 Car Camera
1 * Mounting Bracket
1 * Power Cable
1 x User Manual
*The prices on this page were updated on 2017-11-20 via the Amazon Product Advertising API.