PAPAGO Dash Camera
Because there’s way too many great dash cameras for sale and selecting which one to purchase is driving you nuts, right?
No problem because cams are our passion…
Now, here’s why you want to buy a DashCam:
We know how you feel. The street are a busy place and you never know when buying a dash camera will come in convenient. Imagine how just driving to school can unexpectedly turn into a journey worth capturing on video.
A dangerous situation can take place directly before your car and you’ll be lucky to be there and video the moment of sheer terror with your PAPAGO dashcam!
Do you still want to buy a dash camera? Of course you do.
Now let’s check out this badboy you found…
What we have here is a PAPAGO Dash Camera for Cars GoSafe 520 Super HD 2304×1296 Dash Cam – Car DVR Dashboard Camera with Superior Night Vision, Parking Monitor, G-Sensor ,3″ Screen GS520-US. Wow, does this tech do it all or what?
- 3″ Windshield/Dashboard Car DVR , HD Dash Camera, DVR Accident Video Recorder with 2K Super WHD 2560*1080 Resolution Video, IMAX Theater Quality 21:9 , HDR Technology for Superior Night Vision. 146 Wide Viewing Angle with 6 Crystal Glass Lens.
- Turns on automatically when car engine is on. G-Sensor Enabled Recording -Once the Dash Camera detects any impact, drastic braking, or sharp turns the G-Sensor will enable emergency recording and the file will be write-protected.
- DASH CAM EQUIPPED WITH DRIVER ASSIT FEATURES, such as, Stop and Go; Driver Fatigue Alarm; Light Reminder, come pre-installed. These features are designed to promote safer driving habits.
- It also supports low and high temperature protection. Harsh weather condition would impact the performance of a dash cam. GoSafe 520 dash cam is designed with high quality heat-resistant lens that would survive the hot weather to avoid problem like FOCUS-SHIFT.
- DASH CAMERA FOR CARS SUPPORTS EXTERNAL STORAGE UP TO 64 GB MICRO SD CARD for around 10 hours recording at 1080p setting. The following SD card brands have been tested and are compatible with our cameras: ADATA, Kingston, Patriot, and Transcend. We do not recommend SanDisk or Samsung cards because after a short period of time they often become incompatible and cause disruption in the operation of the dashcam.
Trending Dashboard Camera Video
KBTX - 17 hours ago
The city council will consider a request Tuesday night to add more computer storage for Bryan police.and...
News via Google. See more news matching 'Dashboard Camera videos'
Top Benefits About The PAPAGO Dash Cam GoSafe 520
PAPAGO! has finally created a dash camera that rises above the rest with superior video capture quality. The Go Safe 520 CAR DVR is designed with the capability to record video with IMAX-grade quality by using the latest Ambarella A7L chip that can record in 2K and 21:9 ultra-wide video. The widest range of view at 146 Degree can be found exclusively with the Go Safe 520 car camera dash cam, made possible because of the cutting edge design built with a 6 crystal glass lens. The Go Safe 520 hd dash cam comes equipped with Super HDR, a high dynamic exposure technology, which compensates quickly in extreme change of ambient light. Never lose video quality again while moving on the road. Complete with stop and go, driver fatigue warning, motion detection, and light reminder alerts so you stay safe on the road, the Go Safe 520 definitely is a step ahead of the competition.