Garmin Dash Cam 35
Just breath deep. I know there’s a lot of high quality dash cams for cars and trucks to pick from and we know selecting one to purchase is driving you crazy, right?
No problem, Best Dash Cameras is here to help you because this is our passion.
Look, here’s why you should buy a Dash Cam:
It’s a jungle out there. The road you drive on is a hectic place and you never know when buying a car dashcam will come in useful. Imagine how just driving across town can without warning change into a life changing event worth capturing on video.
A dangerous event can occur right before your car and you’ll be fortunate to be there and record the moment of insanity with your dashcam!
After reading this do you still want to buy a car dashcam? Of course you do.
Now let’s check out this bad tech you found…
What we have here is a Garmin Dash Cam 35. Wow, does this tech wash dishes too?
- FORWARD COLLISION WARNING – Alerts if you drive too close to the car ahead1 (Dash Cam 35 only).
- RED LIGHT & SPEED CAMERA WARNINGS – Alerts you to nearby red light cameras or speed cameras2 (Dash Cam 35 only).
- INCIDENT DETECTION – G-Sensor automatically saves footage of incidents on impact.
- SNAPSHOT – Allows you to take still images, from inside or outside your vehicle, to capture close-up collision damage.
- DASH CAM PLAYER – Play back footage right on the display, or use our free Dash Cam Player to review later on your computer.
Trending Dash Cam Video
WLS-TV - 1 week ago
New video released Thursday shows the moments leading up to a police shooting on Chicago?s Northwest Side. (WLS). WLS. Friday, September 15, 2017. CHICAGO (WLS) --. New video released Thursday shows...
News via Google. See more news matching 'dashcam videos'
Top Benefits About The Garmin Dash Cam 35
Garmin Dash Cam 30 and 35 standalone HD driving recorders serve as the eyewitness to your drive. Wide viewing angles provide excellent camera coverage and clear, crisp footage in bright sunlight or low-light conditions. Rely on the Incident Detection (G-sensor) to automatically save footage on impact; files are stored on the replaceable micro SD card (included). Dash Cam 35 adds helpful driver awareness warnings1 and GPS records exactly when and where incidents occurred. Both models can take still images, from inside or outside your vehicle, to capture close-up collision damage. Play back footage right on the display, or use Garmin Dash CamPlayer to review later on your computer. Notice: Some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit use of this device. It is your responsibility to know and comply with applicable laws and rights to privacy in jurisdictions where you plan to use this device.