More Buying Choices
>> Check Stock
Old Shark GS8000L
Overload… Way too many great dash cams to choose from and we know selecting one to get is stressing you out, right?
No problem, BestDashCameras.com can help you find just the DashCam you’re searching for today.
Look, here’s why you should buy a Dash Cam:
We know how you feel. The road you drive on is a crazy place and you don’t know when owning a car dashcam will come in handy. Imagine how just driving across town can without warning turn into a journey worth recording.
A terrifying event can take place right in front of your vehicle and you’ll be fortunate to be there and capture the moment of unbelief with your dashcam!
After reading this do you still want to buy a car dashcam? Of course you do.
Now let’s check out this bad gadget you found…
What we have here is a Old Shark® 1080P Car DVR GS8000L Pro Mini Dash Camera Recorder Night Vision G-sensor 32GB TF Card. BAM, does this tech cut the grass too?
- Auto-Start and On-Spot Playback Provide Ease of Use, Smart Power Engineering for Energy Efficient Operation via Cigarette Lighter Socket. Fit for beginner, can track License Plate within 5 meters.
- G-Sensor detects significant or sudden movement and automatically lock the video file from being overwritten. 120 degree viewing angle gives an extra wide perspective of on-road events.
- Seamless video recording in loop to ensure the efficient use of storage, which overwrites the unlocked oldest videos with the latest videos automatically.Compact size makes the device virtually invisible. Easy installation with a lockable suction cup mount at the windshield or dashboard. Rotating mount through 360 degree with a quick release mechanism allows to change the recording direction in a few seconds.
- Please add both this product and B01D9XMXFO to shopping cart, then you can get a pair of car blind spot mirror for free.If it shows”please insert memory card”or “card error”, the solution is format your memory card in camera setting. When you insert or remove the card, please shut down the camera first, then insert sd card, and turn on the camera, this can protect the card and camera.
- With OldShark customized 32GB TF Card Class 10. This product is registered Trademark by OldShark
Trending Cam Video News
The Drive - 3 days ago
Teens—they can't figure it out. First we hear they don't want to get driver's licenses anymore, and the next thing you know, they want to drive so much they're ...and...
News via Google. See more news matching 'dash cam video'
Top Benefits About The Old Shark GS8000L Dash Cam
Auto Start and Stop Recording
Once the car engines starts, the camera will automatically power on and begin recording. Once the car engines stops, the camera will automatically off within 5 seconds
If it shows”please insert memory card”, “card error” when you insert the card, the solution is format the memory card in the car camera setting. (stop recording, press button menu twice, press the function “format”.)
If it shows “mass storage” when you plug it in the computer, the screen goes blue and reads “mass storage”, it is normal, when you plug in the computer, the camera is locking, you can read the files in your computer, which is used for read and copy files to your computer.
1. The built-in battery lasts 15 minutes, which is used for setting your camera. It needs to connect with car charger to provide power when working.
2. If it can not turn on, please charge it with car charger or usb cable through computer. Full charging usually takes 20 minutes.
Please rinse contact surfaces and the car mount clear with water, air dry it to restore to mint condition, then it adhibit tighter
Model: Upgraded GS8000L
Lens Angle: 120 degree
Screen Size: 2.7 inch
Screen Type: TFT
Image Sensor: 5M CMOS
Decode Format: H.264
Video Resolution: 1440*1080 (1080P), 1280*720 (720P), 848*480 (WVGA), 640*480 (VGA), 320*240 (QVGA)
Image Resolution: 12M, 10M, 8M, 5M, 3M, 2M, 1.3M, VGA
ISO: Auto, 100, 200, 400
White Balance Mode: Auto, Daylight, Fluorescent, Tungsten, Cloudy Exposure
Frequency: 50Hz, 60Hz
Time Stamp: Yes
Compensation LED: Yes
Loop Recording: Off, 3min, 5min, 10min
Built-in Microphone and Speaker: Yes